The effectiveness of an organisation’s strategy depends on culture – even with the best strategy in the world, if your culture is at odds with your strategy it will never fulfil its potential.
Culture can be the key to success. Organisational culture is all the beliefs and values that shape behaviour and dictate the ways things get done in your organisation therefore it can work with you or against you.
On this Enabling Effective Cultural Change course learn how to shape cultural change that works towards strategic goals, and to harness a vision that works with your new culture.
Attend this Enabling Effective Cultural Change course to understand and influence the culture in your organisation. Learning the skills to embed positive culture, promote engagement, and build investment in your organisation.
|About the Chair: David Elverson|
|David is a change management and stakeholder expert, with a passion to help create more effective services. He trains a wide range of organisations and their staff on developing their commercial awareness, entrepreneurial acumen and stakeholder management.
He has worked extensively across the public, third and private sectors to get them to improve the way they deliver services.
David is passionate about translating strategy into action in a way that engages staff and develops buy in and high levels of productivity.
An Introduction to Culture
- Understand what is meant by culture
- Establish how culture affects change in your organisation
Identify the Culture of Your Organisation
- Determine what creates and reinforces the culture of your organisation using the Cultural Web
- Utilise the cultural dimensions matrix to further explore the existing culture
Designing an Effective Culture
- Establish your organisation’s ideal culture for implementing change
- Use tools to design an effective culture
Explore the Link between Culture and Behaviour
- Examine the impact culture has upon behaviour
- Encourage staff to look at their own behaviour and influence the culture
Understanding Behavioural Economics
- Consider why we behave the way we do
- Develop a leadership culture that influences staff to exhibit positive behaviours
Emotions, Culture and Behaviour
- Explore eight areas of emotional decision making in the context of cultural and behavioural change
- Understand how these areas impact upon decision making and how they can develop leadership styles that influence cultural change
Leading Cultural Change
In this session, delegates will recap on areas of cultural development identified during the day.
- Identify key changes to be adopted within your organisation
- Develop a structured action plan of how to implement change
Feedback, Evaluation & Close
A: Unfortunately, we do not accept provisional bookings. Registrations are subject to our terms and conditions. View terms and conditions here
A: Yes. Simply email [email protected] after you have booked the course, with your Purchase Order Number. Please quote your order number and the course you are booked onto.
A: Yes, a two-course hot buffet is served at lunch. Tea and coffee are served throughout the day.
A: Special dietary requirements can be catered for, please ensure you include this in the further information box when registering your place. If you have forgotten to add this, you can also send your requirements to [email protected] or call 0800 542 9440. Please let us know as soon as possible so we can ensure your needs are met.
A: You will receive the joining instructions and reminders, 2 weeks, 1 week and 3 days before the course date. Please check your spam box to see whether the joining instructions were sent there, if not please call 0800 542 9440 so we can have these sent to you immediately.
A: Yes, all our venues have the latest technology, offer full audio visual support and WI-FI.
A: Substitutions may be made at any time but must be made no later than 48 hours prior to the event. Please call 0800 542 9440 or email [email protected] with the replacement's details.
A: Cancellations must be received in writing 30 working days before the date of the event and will be subject to a £195+VAT administration fee. Cancellations received after this time will be subject to the full delegate fee.
A: Speakers presentations are sent a week after the event date. Please contact a member of the UMG team on 0800 542 9440 or [email protected] if it has been more than a week.
A: Why not contact a member of the UMG team on 0800 542 9440 or email [email protected]
Group booking discounts available