Whether you want to attract funding, present the findings of a report in a compelling way or engage with new stakeholders, knowing how to hold the attention of an audience is an essential skill for the workplace.
This Elevated Boardroom Pitches training course is designed to give you advanced communication skills to gain and maintain your audience’s interest. Learn how to effectively plan so that you achieve a strong pitch, understand how to enhance what you say with body language techniques and learn how to become a more confident and persuasive speaker.
Attend this Elevated Boardroom Pitches training course to gain the necessary tools to plan, prepare and deliver a convincing pitch. Gain the ability to make a case instantly, through the rapid-fire technique. Practice making pitches in an encouraging and interactive learning environment, and leave the day with the confidence to stand out amongst the crowd.
|About the Chair: Stuart Riddington
|Stuart is a business development and strategy expert, who is passionate about developing leaders and helping organisations move forward.
He has worked with NHS Trusts, local authorities, international, national and local charities, SME’s and Fortune 500 companies. Stuart has worked extensively with organisations internationally including the USA, Hong Kong, Tanzania, China, Mexico, El Salvador and Thailand. His creative approach to developing strategy and leaders means he is sought after consultant.
Stuart is passionate about innovative and practical steps to help organisations and leaders reach their full potential.
09:15 - 09:45
09:45 - 10:00
Trainer's Welcome and Introduction
10:00 - 10:45
Workshop: The Fundamentals of Planning, Preparing and Presenting a Strong Business Pitch
- SWOT analysis (internal)
- PESTEL analysis (external)
- Planning your presentation effectively
- Triple perspective – viewing things from different perspectives of understanding
10:45 - 11:00
11:00 - 12:15
Workshop: Rapid-Fire Pitches: How to Make a Great Case Instantly
- Elevator pitch (match stick pitch)
- Understanding the negotiation process
- Trust & respect model
- Creating a win-win for you and the recipient
13:00 - 14:30
Workshop: How Body Language Affects an Audience
- Influencing through non-verbal communication
- Developing your body language
- Reading eye movement
14:30 - 14:45
14:45 - 15:45
Workshop: Essential Practices for a Compelling Presentation
- The four key methodologies of a perfect pitch – creative introduction, core message, the WHY and the ASK
- Presentation objectives
- Platform skills: sound, look and structure of a pitch
- Presenting yourself professionally and with conviction
- In groups, you will practice delivering a boardroom pitch
15:45 - 16:00
Feedback, Evaluation & Close
etc. Venues – Marble Arch, London
86 Edgware Road
020 7793 4200