This course has now taken place.
Public sector organisations are facing increased scrutiny to excel at customer service and handle responses to complaints effectively.
Being able to effectively respond to complaints can reduce costs, increase efficiency and maintain your organisation’s reputation.
To ensure your organisation can effectively handle complaints from the first response, staff must understand how to proficiently communicate and write credible, succinct and comprehensible responses to complaints.
Attend this Effective Responses to Complaints in the Public Sector course, led by communications specialist Sue Calthorpe, to gain techniques to deliver effective written responses to complaints, through a combination of expert tutor input, practical case studies and supported exercises.
|What previous delegates said about this course:
- “It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been in complaints or how well you think you’re performing; you will learn and benefit from this course”
– Customer Feedback Coordinator, Stevenage Borough Council
- “Trainer is very knowledgeable, brought the group together and made you think about how you currently do something and what improvements could be made in the future”
– Supporter Relations Manager, Marie Curie
- “An excellent course which furnished me with a selection of skills I could put to immediate use”
– Complaints Officer, Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- “A great trainer and great course material. Learnt lots of new ideas & tips without even realising I was being taught!”
– Business Support Manager, Slough Borough Council