Change is constant, fast-paced and sometimes daunting. With many Public Sector organisations, experiencing significant amounts of disruption, now is the perfect now is the perfect time to make sure you have the skills to manage change in the most effective way possible.
Change impacts staff at all levels and is not just down to Managers to manage. This virtual Effective Change Management course has been specifically designed for public sector professionals, at all levels, to give you the skills you need to successfully navigate through transformative periods.
Attend this Effective Change Management course to gain practical skills and strategies: to assess the impact of change on your organisation; learn how to bring people with you; create the necessary support for you and others; enhance your own and others motivation, and take back more effective change management strategies to your organisation
Unlocking the Power of Virtual
Our virtual courses have been designed with you in mind. From group exercises in breakout rooms to live chat, whiteboards and interactive polls, we use a range of tools and techniques to ensure that you can connect with your trainer; network and share best practice with your peers and leave the day with the skills you need.
Our courses provide you with an interactive and engaging learning environment that can be accessed from any location, helping you to continue to connect, learn and grow. Click here to discover more!
Please note we will be using Zoom to deliver this training course.
|About the Trainers: David Elverson
|David is a change management and commercial expert, with a passion for helping to create more effective services. He works with a wide range of organisations and their staff on developing their commercial awareness, bringing about culture change and developing and implementing effective strategies.
He has worked extensively across the public and private sectors, working with over 50 local authorities, many NHS Trusts, Central Government departments and Science Councils in the last three years.
David is passionate about translating strategy into action in a way that engages staff and develops buy-in and high levels of productivity.
David has worked on many high level and politically sensitive projects. He has been part of government review panels looking to improve the effectiveness and impact of major national transformation programmes. He always tries to bring a pragmatic edge, as a strategy is only as good as our ability to implement it.
09:25 - 09:30
09:30 - 10:30
Ice Breaker and Clarification of Learning Objectives
10:00 - 10:45
Assess the Impact of Change on your Organisation
- Assess how your organisation has changed
- External vs Internal drivers
- Discuss with the trainer and peer’s how you have managed change
- Determine what support is needed
- Gain methods so you can manage change
- Understand the impact change has on you and your organsiation
11:00 - 12:00
Bringing People with You
- Gain skills to secure buy-in from all levels
- Learn what motivates people: values and objectives
- Utilise stakeholder mapping techniques
- Effectively communicating change to management and colleague’s
- Learn how to persuade others to your point of view – irrespective of position within the organisation
- Identify and overcome obstacles to change
12:00 - 13:00
Supporting You and Others
- Learn how to create support networks to help you manage change
- Understand the psychological impact changes has on you
- Balancing change at work, whilst working remotely or in the office
- Develop your own resilience to help you manage periods of rapid transformation
- Discuss ways to alleviate potential disruption
13:45 - 14:00
- Trainer will review the day’s learning and the next stages of the course
- Delegates will have time to ask questions and share views with one another
14:00 - 14:45
Enhancing Moral and a Positive Outlook
- Gain motivational techniques for yourselves and others
- Learn how to maintain a positive outlook
15:00 - 16:00
Workshop: Developing Strategies for Managing Change
- Review and identify what change strategies work best for you
- Identify and mitigate any potential obstacle to change
- Engender confidence in yourself and others that you can manage change
- Take back an action plan to your organisation to apply the day’s learning
16:00 - 16:15
Round Up and Key Takeaways