The concept of a growth mindset involves a person’s ability to be flexible, open-minded and adaptable to change. It is the fundamental belief that our basic abilities can be developed through persistence, dedication and flexibility.
Through recognising and developing the key elements of a growth mindset, including goal-setting, self-improvement and the importance of collaboration, you can drastically improve your ability to view changing circumstances as golden opportunities, leading to increased confidence, motivation and success in the workplace.
Attend this one-day CPD certified training course, to become more effective when dealing with unforeseen circumstances and acquire the skills to improve motivation, morale and performance in your teams, as well as personal productivity.
Through a range of practical workshops and exercises facilitated by award-winning organisational psychologist Hayley Lewis, this highly interactive course teaches you how to develop your growth mindset and leave with a personalised improvement plan to implement with your teams back at work.
9:45 - 10:00
Trainer's Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
10:00 - 11:00
What is a Growth Mindset?
- Learn the key theory behind what a growth mindset is
- Understand the difference between a growth vs fixed mindset
- Why having a growth mindset is important to fostering adaptability and resilience in the workplace
11:00 - 11:15
11:15 - 12:00
Assessing Your Own Mindset
- Identify the traits which make up your current mindset
- Compare and contrast a range of different mindsets
- Highlight and understand the strengths and benefits of having a growth mindset
12:00 - 12:45
Benefits and Opportunities of Adopting a Growth Mindset
- Discover the advantages of flexibility and how to master knowledge
- Using goal-setting methods to ensure growth and development, both personally and within your team
- How to perceive setbacks as an opportunity to learn rather than a lack of ability
- Utilising hindsight, logical assessment and emotional reactions to lead with
13:45 - 14:45
Developing Mindsets in Your Teams
- Setting challenging goals which are both specific and public
- Suggestions for actions to cultivate a growth mindset among your team members
- Fostering a culture of reward and recognition to boost performance, motivation and morale
14:45 - 15:00
15:00 - 16:00
Workshop: Create an Action Plan for Developing Your Mindset
Work with the trainer to discuss and develop a personalised action plan to develop your own mindset and discover best ways to ensure your teams can also benefit from developing a growth mindset
- Embed the day’s learning and develop a personal self-improvement plan to implement back at work
- Leave with the tangible benefits of adopting a growth mindset, including greater confidence to tackle difficult circumstances with an open mind
16:00 - 16:15
Feedback, Evaluation & Close
A: Company Name: Govnet Communications
Company Address: 3rd Floor ,St James Building, Oxford Road, Manchester M1 6PP
A: Yes. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org after you have booked the course, with your Purchase Order Number. Please quote your order number and the course you are booked onto.