Within any organisation it is vital to have an effective commercial strategy in place, in order to generate more revenue that helps fund the delivery of better services.
To ensure the success of any commercial strategy; it is essential to understand the necessary tools to help implement your organisations’ commercial objectives.
On this Implementing Commercial Strategies course you will learn: how to see service users as customers; develop a more effective business plan, and improve the implementation of your organisations’ commercial objectives.
Chair's Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
- What are your commercial objectives?
- Are your commercial strategies “commercial-ready”?
- Use tools to scope your organisation’s commercial readiness
Customer Segmentation in Practice
• Learn how to view your service users as consumers
• Understand consumer behaviour
• Creating value from understanding customers’ needs and frustrations
• Maximise the return on your resources
Develop an Effective Business Plan
- Reduce the cost of selling services
- Learn how to absorb the cost of the marketing into the profits obtained
- Scope the competitive landscape: What are other competitive organisations offering
Managing the Marketing Process
- Develop a marketing plan to help sell your service
- Test the marker with your product
- Identify who you want to approach
- Form partnerships with key stakeholders
Evaluating and Improving the Implementation Process
- Evaluate and improve the implementation process
- Know how to adapt to deliver the outcomes of the plan
- Learn how to take the produce to the market place
Feedback, Evaluation and Close
etc. Venues – Marble Arch, LondonGarfield House
86 Edgware Road
020 7793 4200
A: Unfortunately, we do not accept provisional bookings. Registrations are subject to our terms and conditions. View terms and conditions here
A: Yes. Simply email [email protected] after you have booked the course, with your Purchase Order Number. Please quote your order number and the course you are booked onto.
A: Yes, a two-course hot buffet is served at lunch. Tea and coffee are served throughout the day.
A: Special dietary requirements can be catered for, please ensure you include this in the further information box when registering your place. If you have forgotten to add this, you can also send your requirements to [email protected] or call 0800 542 9440. Please let us know as soon as possible so we can ensure your needs are met.
A: You will receive the joining instructions and reminders, 2 weeks, 1 week and 3 days before the course date. Please check your spam box to see whether the joining instructions were sent there, if not please call 0800 542 9440 so we can have these sent to you immediately.
A: Substitutions may be made at any time but must be made no later than 48 hours prior to the event. Please call 0800 542 9440 or email [email protected] with the replacement's details.
A: Cancellations must be received in writing 30 working days before the date of the event and will be subject to a £195+VAT administration fee. Cancellations received after this time will be subject to the full delegate fee.
A: Speakers presentations are sent a week after the event date. Please contact a member of the UMG team on 0800 542 9440 or [email protected] if it has been more than a week.
A: Yes, all our venues have the latest technology, offer full audio visual support and WI-FI.
A: Why not contact a member of the UMG team on 0800 542 9440 or email [email protected]
Group booking discounts available