This course has now taken place.
Sold Out – View Next Date
While you’re working hard to provide the best possible service in the worst possible circumstances, sadly not everyone will have subscribed to the #BeKind movement.
We really hope the number of compliments you receive has gone up. We’re sure the number of complaints you will receive will too.
This virtual training course has been specifically designed to help you write more efficient, empathic responses that show the reader they’ve been understood and heard.
You’ll hear about best practice in other organisations and:
- Review real life examples of complaint responses
- Find out how you can effectively assess and plan your reply
- Think about the balance between stock replies and personal responses and what works well on different occasions
- Use checklists to assess your own response
- Use the four-bar grid to find the complainant’s ‘trigger point’ to help you produce better, more accurate answers
Please note we will be using Zoom to deliver this course.
|About the Chair: Sue Calthorpe
|Susan works with organisations and individuals to improve their written communications skills.
She worked as a regional and national newspaper journalist before setting up a full-service communications company, now established for 30 years.
Her recent clients include Legal & General, HSBC, BRIT, the Law Society, the Civil Aviation Authority, Express Medicals Ltd, the Intellectual Property Office and the Office for National Statistics. She has also worked with many government departments and has recently undertaken particular projects with the Home Office, HMRC, HMT, MOD, DfID, the FCO, the Information Commissioner’s Office and the Insolvency Service.
She also trains internationally and has worked in Bangladesh, France, Kenya, Qatar, India and Ethiopia on a range of written word projects. Find out more.