HM Treasury continues to state that UK organisations can still access European Structural and Investment Funds.
With €6.5 billion available to English organisations, structural funds represent an unmissable opportunity. Organisations must fully understand the funding programme and the complex criteria necessary to be successful at the bidding process.
Join Detlef Golletz, EU Structural Funds expert, to successfully prepare for the highly competitive and complex bidding process.
Delegates on this highly interactive course will prepare to make successful bids for important project funding, and learn from the Department for Communities and Local Government about how to align their projects with government strategic priorities.
Chair's Welcome & Clarification of Learning Objectives
Overview of European Structural Funds
This session gives delegates an exclusive opportunity to learn from the Department for Communities and Local Government and the EU Commission who are responsible for providing and distributing the funds in the UK
- The effects of Brexit on European Structural Fund access
- Align your applications to government and EU priorities
- Learn how the government is maximising the impact of EU funds across England’s 39 Local Enterprise Partnership areas
Collaborate to Deliver Outstanding Projects
Learn from Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough LEP, which is responsible for influencing how £65 million worth of European Structural and Investment Fund money is spent
- Gain expert advice on how to get funding
- Identify what Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) strategies best suit your organisation
- Develop effective relationships with other organisations and LEPs
Identify which Fund is Right for You
In this interactive session, delegates will work in groups and with the Trainer to establish from a range of complex funds, which one works best for them
- Understand what funding opportunities are available
- Discover which projects are appropriate for different funds
- Identify if a national or transnational project is best for your organisation
- Recognise how your organisation can benefit from European Funding
Workshop: Ensure Your Project Secures Funding
In this workshop session, delegates will work with peers and the trainer to take back their own action plan, to help them successfully apply for EU funding
- Develop your organisation’s external funding strategy
- Choose the right programme for your project
- Work with partners to deliver outstanding projects
- Step by step guide to turning an initial idea into a completed application
- The must-knows of project management before you start
Feedback, Evaluation & Close
etc. Venues – Victoria, LondonOne Drummond Gate,
020 3735 8600
A: Unfortunately, we do not accept provisional bookings. Registrations are subject to our terms and conditions. View terms and conditions here
A: Yes. Simply email [email protected] after you have booked the course, with your Purchase Order Number. Please quote your order number and the course you are booked onto.
A: Yes, a two-course hot buffet is served at lunch. Tea and coffee are served throughout the day.
A: Special dietary requirements can be catered for, please ensure you include this in the further information box when registering your place. If you have forgotten to add this, you can also send your requirements to [email protected] or call 0800 542 9440. Please let us know as soon as possible so we can ensure your needs are met.
A: You will receive the joining instructions and reminders, 2 weeks, 1 week and 3 days before the course date. Please check your spam box to see whether the joining instructions were sent there, if not please call 0800 542 9440 so we can have these sent to you immediately.
A: Substitutions may be made at any time but must be made no later than 48 hours prior to the event. Please call 0800 542 9440 or email [email protected] with the replacement's details.
A: Cancellations must be received in writing 30 working days before the date of the event and will be subject to a £195+VAT administration fee. Cancellations received after this time will be subject to the full delegate fee.
A: Speakers presentations are sent a week after the event date. Please contact a member of the UMG team on 0800 542 9440 or [email protected] if it has been more than a week.
A: Yes, all our venues have the latest technology, offer full audio visual support and WI-FI.
A: Why not contact a member of the UMG team on 0800 542 9440 or email [email protected]