Jacqueline was a very successful complaints manager in a hospital and Clinical Commissioning Group setting. She transferred the NHS Complaint Regulations into simplified processes and procedures that were client friendly, and focused on learning as a result.
Jacqueline was selected by the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) and was the only active Complaints Manager in the country to be part of the NHS hospitals complaints system review by Ann Clwyd MP and Professor Tricia Hart.
Jacqueline developed her skills and experience, further working in a consultancy based role for an NHS Trust, and became a subject matter expert in Information Governance (IG), where she:
- Implemented and embedded a comprehensive Information Governance (IG) and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) service
- Increased Information Governance training compliance from 33% to 72% in a 12-month period
- Embedded the use of Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) for new services or systems for high-volume processing of dat
- Redesigned and relocated the Subject Access Requests (SAR’s) team to streamline processes and improve client experience
- As Head of Medical Records led a team of 11 moving the scanning and destruction agenda forward
- Held the responsibility for the Data Protection Officer Role
- Worked and advised both the Senior Information Risk Owner (SIRO) and Caldicott Guardian on a range of topics from information sharing securely to data breach management and reporting