Maria is an Associate Solicitor in the Commercial Litigation department in Trowers & Hamlins’ Exeter office.
Maria is a member of Trowers & Hamlins’ Health and Social Care group. She advises companies, charitable organisations and individuals and has a particular interest and developing specialism in disputes and regulatory matters affecting this sector, including:
- Public law and judicial review
- Mental capacity issues and contentious Court of Protection proceedings
- CQC regulatory issues
- Local authority safeguarding matters
Maria is referenced in Trowers & Hamlins’ 2017 South West Legal 500 ranking as a “name to note” with regard to her contentious Court of Protection practice.
- 2014: Admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales
- 2011: LPC Dip
- 2008: LLB, University of Bristol