Have you previously attended one of Understanding ModernGov’s training courses and left the day wanting more? Or perhaps you’re responsible for learning and development within your organisation and are seeking a flexible and ongoing solution to your staff’s professional development needs?
For many of our delegates and clients, the outstanding feedback they provide after attending our courses is largely due to the interactive nature of our training, including personalised support and guidance from our trainers throughout the day.
So what if you could access this one-to-one support from an expert on an ongoing basis, as and when you need it?
Having worked with organisations and individuals across the public sector for over ten years on both our open access courses and bespoke In-House training, here at Understanding ModernGov we regularly receive requests for personalised, one-to-one support from our trainers.
For this reason, we are delighted to announce we are now expanding our training offerings to include one-to-one coaching sessions.
So what is coaching and how can it benefit me?
Increasingly popular within the public sector as a flexible, long-term learning and development solution, coaching is no longer reserved just for the most senior staff within an organisation.
Staff at all levels can benefit from coaching in a variety of areas, and in turn this professional support at work can help your employees feel valued and more confident to excel in their role. Whether it’s to bring a new starter up to speed, to help members of staff complete a specific project, or simply to update and refresh key skills for your workforce, coaching has a variety of benefits:
- Ongoing support – As organisational priorities shift and new challenges develop within your team, coaching is a great way to respond to changes and ensure your staff are equipped with the skills and knowledge to tackle new projects.
- Flexibility – Whether you require just a few hours or a longer series of sessions, coaching is highly flexible and can be arranged by the hour to fit around your schedule.
- Bespoke learning experience – Have a specific skill you’d like to learn, or looking to build on and improve your existing skills? The one-to-one nature of coaching means your personal development is our end goal, and your learning experience will be completely tailored to your objectives. Just let us know the skills you’d like to learn, and we’ll work with you to achieve it.
Popular areas for coaching
Here at Understanding ModernGov, we pride ourselves on sourcing the best trainers to suit our clients’ needs, working with you from initial consultation to delivery of your training or coaching, to ensure your learning outcomes are met every time.
Our tried and trusted trainers and consultants come from a range of backgrounds, covering everything from writing skills, confident communications and assertiveness, persuading and negotiating and strategic planning.
Some examples of coaching sessions we can provide include:
- Interview techniques
- Public speaking and vocal communications
- Developing confident women in the workplace
- Bid writing and presenting bids
- Copy writing
- Producing reports, briefings and submissions
Find out more
Interested in discussing your learning and development needs in more detail? Whether you are looking for one-to-one coaching or a large scale In-House training course for your staff, our In-House training team would be delighted to help. You can fill in our online enquiry form and we will get straight back to you.
Get in touch with a member of the team today by emailing [email protected], or calling 0800 542 9414. We look forward to hearing from you!